SPRING MOUNTAIN 2020-2021 SEASON PASS RATES
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!
BUY 2020/21 PASSES NOW AND SAVE!
NEXT DISCOUNT DEADLINE IS July 31ST!
LOCK IN THE DISCOUNT PRICE NOW WITH ONLY A $25 DEPOSIT!
See Details Below.
|Season Pass||Prior to 3/31/20||Prior to 5/31/20||Prior to 7/31/20||Prior 10/31/20||From 11/1/20|
|Off Peak Family||1015.00||1035.00||1050.00||1100.00||1300.00|
|Off Peak Individual||255.00||260.00||270.00||280.00||330.00|
|5 and Under(with Adult Pass)||25.00||25.00||25.00||25.00||25.00|
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR 2020-21 SEASON PASS HOLDERS
April 30, 2020
Re: Covid-19 Plan of Action
Hopefully our “Stay at Home” directive will be resolved well before our next ski season If, however, we find ourselves still in the “Social Distancing” mode, here is our plan B.
Our season passes will still be discounted depending on when you purchase them. The earlier you purchase, the lesser the price. The cut-off dates for these discounts will be the same as shown on our website. May 31st, July 31st, October 31st, and full price after November 1st. In recognition of your loyal support of Spring Mountain we also want to add some new details to give you some comfort and assurances moving forward.
You can reserve your 2020-21 season pass with $25 down and pay the rest in monthly payments between the time of your purchase and December 15th. Your purchase price will be determined by when you make the down payment, not at the time of your final payment as we have done in the past. For instance, if you pay $25 now your total price would be as listed on the May 31st cut off date. There will be no interest charged and you can ask for a total refund at anytime before opening day, no questions asked. Click on Buy Online on the Home Page to pay the $25 Deposit & lock in your discount rate. You will get a call to set up payments that will work for you.
If we must close during the 2020-21 season due to the virus you would be issued a credit towards the 2021-22 season based on a 75-day season. For instance, if we were only open 50 days you would get a credit of one third of whatever you paid towards the next season.
If we must maintain social distancing while we are open the following would be a foreseeable scenario:
The traffic in the lodge would be kept to a minimum. As a season pass holder you would be able to bypass the lodge. The total number of guests on the mountain would also be limited and there would have to be a cut off each day as to the total tickets sold. Everyone would need to be six feet apart in lift lines and only one guest per chair unless they are from the same family. As you can see this would really limit the number of guests at one time.
As a loyal season pass holder you will always be given priority if we must limit our numbers. There would always be enough space reserved for our season pass holders.
As I stated above, I hope that these extra precautions never have to be implemented, but if they do, we will be ready.
Please call or email if you have any questions.
Your Spring Mountain Staff
SEASON PASS RULES
- Unlimited passes are valid any time the resort is open
- Off peak passes are valid Mon-Friday (but not on any holidays) from open to close and Saturday, Sunday and Holidays from 4-close. Anyone caught using an Off Peak pass during peak hours will pay for a lift ticket and leave the mountain. They will also lose their pass for the remainder of the season with no refunds. This is theft of services.
- Students are any full-time students under the age of 22 with valid student ID.
- Seniors are any person between the ages of 60-69 with valid ID.
- Parents of children 5 and under must show proof of child’s age and must purchase at least one non-5 and under pass or 10 ticket plan.
- Family passes include all family members considered dependents by the IRS. Family passes will only be issued to those family members who actually ski or board. Families with different last names must bring proof (front page of tax return).
- Persons 70 and older must show proof of age.
- Passes are non- transferable and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Forgotten Pass: No complimentary area tickets will be issued. An area ticket must be purchased.
- Lost Pass: First Renewal: $50.00. Second Renewal: 50% of original pass price.
- Holidays (and Holiday rates) this year include December 26, 2017-January 1, 2018, Martin Luther King Holiday (Jan. 15) and Presidents Day Holiday (Feb 19)
- On all days considered holiday, we are open 8:30AM to 9:30 PM. We will be closed Christmas Eve at 4PM and Christmas Day. Hours: Monday and Tuesday: 3:30 – 9:00 PM Wednesday – Friday: 9:30 AM to 9:00 PM. Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM Lifts start 1/2 hour after doors open.