SPRING MOUNTAIN 2021-2022 SEASON PASS RATES
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!
BUY 2021/22 PASSES NOW AND SAVE!
NEXT DISCOUNT DEADLINE IS MAY 31ST!
SEASON PASS RULES
- Unlimited passes are valid any time the resort is open
- Off peak passes are valid Mon-Friday (but not on any holidays) from open to close and Saturday, Sunday and Holidays from 4-close. Anyone caught using an Off Peak pass during peak hours will pay for a lift ticket and leave the mountain. They will also lose their pass for the remainder of the season with no refunds. This is theft of services.
- Students are any full-time students under the age of 22 with valid student ID.
- Seniors are any person between the ages of 60-69 with valid ID.
- Parents of children 5 and under must show proof of child’s age and must purchase at least one non-5 and under pass or 10 ticket plan.
- Family passes include all family members considered dependents by the IRS. Family passes will only be issued to those family members who actually ski or board. Families with different last names must bring proof (front page of tax return).
- Persons 70 and older must show proof of age.
- Passes are non- transferable and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Forgotten Pass: No complimentary area tickets will be issued. An area ticket must be purchased.
- Lost Pass: First Renewal: $50.00. Second Renewal: 50% of original pass price.
- Holidays (and Holiday rates) this year include December 26, 2017-January 1, 2018, Martin Luther King Holiday (Jan. 15) and Presidents Day Holiday (Feb 19)
- On all days considered holiday, we are open 8:30AM to 9:30 PM. We will be closed Christmas Eve at 4PM and Christmas Day. Hours: Monday and Tuesday: 3:30 – 9:00 PM Wednesday – Friday: 9:30 AM to 9:00 PM. Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM Lifts start 1/2 hour after doors open.