Adult Open Hockey is offered weekly for players ages 18 years of age or older and for all skill levels. Open Hockey sessions are designed to give players seeking extra ice time the opportunity to play in a noncompetitive environment. The maximum amount of players allowed is 25 players plus 2 goalies. First 2 goalies to sign up are free! Nets provided & Indoor changing area available.
Full equipment including a certified hockey helmet is required to participate.
Open Hockey Requirements & Procedures:
- Must sign-in before taking the ice. Players who do not sign in may be subject to ejection and banned for future Open Hockey sessions.
- Sessions limited to the first 25 skaters.
- All sessions are NON-CHECKING. Recreational play only.
- Goalies are FREE! (Limited to the first two).
- Must be 18 years of age or older for all adult sessions.
- Full equipment and helmet is mandatory.
- Spring Mountain reserves the right to revoke a player’s privileges due to unsportsmanlike play.
STICKS & PUCKS
- Stick and puck sessions are available for individuals of all ages to practice their hockey skills (skating, passing, shooting, puck handling, etc.)
- Nets provided & Indoor changing area available.
- No scrimmaging or team practice.
- Skates, Gloves, Stick & Helmet Required.
- Parents must remain on rink premises while their children are on the ice.
- THE RINK DOES NOT PROVIDE EQUIPMENT PUCKS FOR STICK & PUCK SESSIONS.
- ONLY approved Spring Mountain coaches are allowed to teach during stick & puck sessions. Contact our Hockey Director for more information firstname.lastname@example.org