- 3 1/2 – 4 hour sessions
- Children must be 6 years old and 42″ tall to tube.
- One person per tube.
- All tubers must lay on their stomach across the tube and drag their feet.
- All tubers must wear suitable footwear…you may not wear ski boots or rent our boots for tubing.
- All participants must sign a liability release.
- Parents or guardians must sign liability release for children.
Tubing availability is limited and may sell out.
Tickets may be purchased in advance online!
REGULAR TUBING HOURS: (Once we open for the season)
Monday thru Friday: 5PM – 9PM
Weekends and Holidays: 9AM – 12:30 PM / 1:00PM – 4:30PM / 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Group Tubing available at other times (for 50 or more prepaid tubers)
Call 610-287-7900 for more information
|Tubing Tickets||Weekdays||Weekends & Holidays|
|9 am to 12:30 pm||N/A||$29|
|1:00 pm to 4:30 pm||N/A||$29|
|5 pm to 9:00 pm (Monday – Friday)||$24||N/A|
|5:00 pm to 8:30 pm (Saturday/Holiday)||N/A||$29|
|5:00 pm to 8:30 pm (Sunday)||N/A||$24|
**Tubing tickets are limited per session
Must be at least 42 inches tall to tube.