MGK’s Big Bad Bonfire 2019
October 12 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Spring Mountain, 757 Spring Mt Rd, , Schwenksville, PA, 19473
It’s free to attend and join us for MGK’s Fall celebration.
THIS YEAR’S ACTIVITIES
– Free games & prizes for adults & kids
– MGK House Band, The Launch, plays live
– plenty of food trucks, parking & beer vendors
– John DeBella will be introducing a new game for your chance to win a BIG prize.
– Upper Salford Fire Dept’s Wentzlvania Football Toss Challenge. Wentzlvania Challenge – Throw footballs through holes in a pyramid of hay bales for the chance to win cash. $5 to participate. Half of cash goes to Fire Dept, half goes to our winner.
HUGE BONFIRE w/ FLAMING GUITAR
The entire event culminates with the lighting of MGK’s Big Bad Bonfire. A huge pile of wood crowned with a 20ft flaming guitar. Huge thanks to Hartland Demoltion for building and providing all of the wood for our bonfire.
Plenty of parking, food trucks and outdoor beer bars
In 2018 we made sure we had plenty of parking, food trucks & outdoor beer bars, we’ll have the same amount or MORE at Big Bad Bonfire 2019.
Important Parking Info For Big Bad Bonfire
When driving to the event, please follow signs for event parking. There will be FREE PARKING available at the Folk Festival lots & a shuttle bus service will transport attendees to Spring Mt via a short 2 minute ride.
There is limited VIP Parking available in front of Spring Mountain. VIP parking is $20.
Although the event is free, you may purchase tickets for Scream Mountain’s collection of haunted woods walks & hayrides.
What You Can and Can’t Bring
Chairs & blankets are encouraged. No coolers will be allowed. There will be vendors selling food, soda, water and beer. No dogs will be allowed on the premises.
4:45p – Buses begin taking attendees from parking lot to Spring Mt.
5:00p – Activities & games begin.
6:30p – MGK House Band rocks the stage
7:00p – Haunted Hayride and Haunted Lift Walk begin (must purchase tix)
7:35p – John DeBella & MGK DJs Light Bonfire
7:40p – MGK House Band rocks the stage
9:00p – Event ends
10:00 – Final shuttle bus leaves
Post your photos from the Bonfire. Tag @WMGK and use this hashtag #MGKBonfire.